Senior Digital Marketing Strategist – UK (remote) – up to £120,000
Annapurna are working with a global Marketing Consultancy who are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing expert to play a pivotal role and lead client engagements. You will help globally recognised organisations transform their marketing strategies, ensuring they are fit for purpose and driving success across the business.
- Shape and execute metrics-driven communication strategies aligned with client business objectives; covering online and offline channels.
- Develop and implement nurturing strategies, utilising Marketing Automation/CRM/custom data models and third-party data for effective segmentation and personalisation throughout the customer journey.
- Design and execute testing and optimisation plans
- Assist clients in creating actionable personas through a combination of desk research and primary interviews.
- Define KPIs aligned with program and organisational objectives, drawing on industry benchmarks and previous campaign performance.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to develop account-specific goals, key messaging, and value propositions throughout the buyer journey
- Consulting experience in an enterprise B2B setting, with a focus on ABM, and also experience in a strategic marketing role.
- Ideally worked on multiple MarTech projects with complex, long sales cycles.
- Familiarity with designing processes and communications using marketing automation platforms, database structures and CRM systems
- Implemented marketing strategies across a range of platforms; email, webinars, events, display etc.
- Thorough understanding of key marketing principles and industry trends across demand generation, analytics, MarTech, and customer experience.
The role is paying up to £120,000 and offers remote working. Please reach out and apply to find out more.