Transitioning to a skills-based organisation opens many exciting possibilities despite some potential initial hurdles.
Embracing change fosters an innovative work culture and encourages employees to acquire new skills and grow professionally. By recognising and developing individual talents, teams become more versatile and collaborative. So why haven’t all organisations made the transition?
Aligning HR processes, performance evaluation, and recruitment with skill-centric frameworks demand careful integration and adaptability. However, once this cohesive workplace is in operation, the benefits are fruitful.
We are delighted to partner with Beamery, the leading Talent Lifecycle Management organisation, for an exclusive roundtable for People leaders. The event will be hosted by James Ballard (Co-Founder at Annapurna Recruitment) and by Magnus Okuonghae (Interim HR & Transformation Manager at Annapurna) will follow the below agenda points:
- Why this matters? Employers estimate that 44% of workers’ skills will be disrupted in the next five years according to the world economic forum.
- You need a skills-based org to enable a workforce that is ready for anything. You want access to Skills – when and where you need them.
In past conversations we’ve uncovered the following blockers:
- An outdated culture and approach to jobs and talent management
- Not having access to dynamic and up-to-date skills data of your workforce
- A poor user experience, with data spread across multiple tools
Join us to discuss these, any others, rank them, and ideate/crowdsource solutions.
The rewards of enhanced performance, job satisfaction, and innovation ultimately lead to a thriving and future-ready organization.
Attendance is free and the event will be held at The Bloomsbury Hotel in Central London. Drinks and refreshments will be provided.