About the job
Senior Technical Account Manager
Salary: c€75,000 – €90,000 per year
Location: Berlin/ Germany
Start date: ASAP
About the Company:
Join a leading provider of embedded lending technology seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join their team as a Senior Technical Account Manager.
You will play a crucial role in driving customer success and expanding their business by nurturing and strengthening relationships with clients, ensuring their satisfaction, and helping them maximize the benefits of the company’s embedded lending solutions. Additionally, you will actively identify and pursue new business opportunities to drive growth and expand their customer base across Europe.
As a Senior Technical Account Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers, building strong relationships and ensuring their overall satisfaction with the company-embedded lending solutions.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs, providing proactive guidance, and offering tailored solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth implementation, onboarding, and ongoing support for existing and new clients.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers, identifying areas for improvement, and presenting recommendations to enhance their experience and drive business growth.
- Actively identify and pursue new business opportunities, leveraging your industry knowledge and network to expand our customer base.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Development teams to ensure customers are satisfied and engaged on a long-term relationship.
- Stay updated on industry trends and market developments to identify potential challenges and opportunities for solutions.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a tech or SaaS arena, or management consulting, investment banking or a strategic/ entrepreneurial role in a similar results-oriented setting. Very beneficial if in the fintech industry.
- Proven experience in customer success management and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong understanding of embedded technology and its application in supporting small businesses.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with the ability to establish rapport and credibility with clients at various levels of seniority.
- Demonstrated track record of driving customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities, negotiate contracts, and drive revenue growth.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to analyse market trends, identify customer pain points, and propose innovative solutions.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with a proactive and collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Above all, we are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are hands-on and want to work in an early-stage FinTech environment: You take full ownership, find hands-on solutions, and drive impactful results.
- Must be Fluent in German and English.
- Work autonomously and efficiently with remote or local teams.
- Resilient, result driven.
Company perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working model; 2 days in the office.
- Pets’ friendly office.
- Team events for a strong team feeling.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, motivated and passionate team who are multicultural and collaborative who are on a rapidly growing journey. It is a great time to join the business as they are on the brink of further market expansion!
Interested? Apply below or send your cv to email@example.com !