Permanent | | London
Our client, an international Financial Services organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Talent Development Manager to join their team on a fixed term contract basis.
You will manage and develop all areas of the talent development agenda, working in partnership with the Centre of Expertise. The role will also have some global reach.
This is a broad and varied role which also offers opportunity to get involved with other HR projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Talent Management:
– Develop and define the talent strategy
– Identify, develop and retain top talent
– Facilitate annual talent reviews
– Mentoring and coaching programmes
* Project management:
– Planning, coordination and risk management of various project
* Data provision:
– Build a data led approach to Talent management
What they are looking for:
* A proven Talent Management background, derived from a Financial / Professional Services organisation (ideally matrixed)
* A willingness to be hands on with involvement in a number of projects and manage changing priorities effectively
* Strong business acumen, and experience to diagnose both individual and organisational development needs
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your experience in a global facing role at a pivotal time to the organisation.
For more information, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to applyApply Now
Connect With Us
9th Floor, The London Studios,
60-72 Upper Ground, Bishop's,