Annapurna Recruitment is partnering with a Global Media Organisation with offices based in London to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner on a permanent basis.
As the Talent Acquisition Partner, you will support in all areas of recruitment from 360 recruitment, to recruitment projects as well as support the wider team.
- Produce a high quality of content of work for 'clients' by ensuring you have regular meetings, reviews and feedback.
- Advise on job description and will use communications to help the business develop these.
- Build talent pools, via suppliers and /or direct contacts.
- Ensure that you have good knowledge on market trends in order to use this with your key stakeholders to ensure the talent they are recruiting are the best.
- Help improve recruitment skills of hiring managers, via formal training channels or coaching them day-to-day.
- Collaborate with other hubs to promote and action employee mobility and oversee smooth transitions between agencies.
- You will have strong experience in recruiting medical communications or media and communications roles ideally with a healthcare bias.
- Excellent LinkedIn skills.
- Experience of recruiting medical communications professionals is highly desirable.
This is an exciting role to work for a global business in a great team, salary paying up to £50,000 + Benefits.