£55K - £65K
Workday Analyst, South East, Financial Services, £55K - £65K
Workday Technical Analyst - Perm - Up to £65,000 + Package, Surrey.
My client, an innovative business in Financial Services, recognised for being technical experts in their space, have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join as a Workday Analyst to assist with the implementation of new modules including Absence Management.
The ideal Workday Technical Analyst will have/be:
* Experience working with Workday HCM, and other modules.
* Experience with Config for Workday is essential.
* Great stakeholder management and communication skills.
* Self-starter looking to get involved and assist with projects.
* Support, Time Tracking, Recruitment module experience with Workday is preferable.
This is agreat opportunity for a Workday Analyst to join a fantastic organisation that truly value their employees, offer a great package, and offer great senior stakeholder visibility.
For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.