Annapurna HR have been engaged to work on a retained assignment to find a Senior Manager for Culture and Engagement for a leading financial services company.
As the Senior Culture and Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to and implementing the Culture and Engagement strategy across the business through the design and development of innovative cultural interventions to deliver the business strategy and long-term goals.
- Design, develop and operationalise key elements of the Culture agenda.
- Support the implementation and continuous management of the culture and engagement strategy and the implementation of initiatives that focus on different areas across the business.
- Work closely to educate and manage expectations of key stakeholders, including senior leadership, across the business; internal and external.
- Lead on the development of strategies and initiatives to enable all employees to engage and align to new ways of working.
- Develop an engagement survey and data analytics to assess and monitor the trends in employee experience and employee engagement.
- Responsible for managing budgets, including initial budgeting, forecasting and accruals.
- Experience in the designing, implementing and evaluating of strategic culture and engagement strategies, solutions and interventions.
- Advanced knowledge of culture and engagement methodologies that build confidence and collaboration within an organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in culture transformation projects and strong knowledge of the elements needed to drive change across a large business.
- Excellent project and programme management skills.
- Stakeholder manager experience at the highest level; both internal and external.
- Exposure within financial services is highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an excellent financial services company paying up to £85,000 DOE + benefits.
Please contact Robyn Hunt-Williams, if this role is of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org