We are working with a leading professional services organisation who are looking for an Experienced Change Manager who has strong transformational experience in supporting with people transition. This role is permanent at 100K with flexibility to work remotely!
The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder who has a strong management background and has experience with supporting organisations in business change.
- A focus on the creation of a portfolio view of change, identifying challenges and solutions, classify the technology change portfolio
- Assess and manage change impact and ensure that change delivers overall value to the organisation.
- Review and align the change needs with the strategy identifying drivers of change, Sr. Leadership vision, and change definition with conceptual models of the future state.
- Ensure change readiness, planning and effectiveness measurement.
- Ensure strategic objectives are defined/ supported/ and met by the project/ program or change initiatives.
- Promotes awareness of the importance of a structured change management process, working with other IT service management functions to ensure effective operation of the change management function and the consistency of procedures.
- This role will report to the Programme Change & Communications Manager
What We’re Looking for
- Strong Change Management Experience
- Good Understanding on Technology Based Change Projects
- Experience overseeing and supporting large programmes /change portfolios
- Familiar with Project management approaches, tools and project lifecycle phases
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An analytical approach with experience in producing and analysing metrics and reports
- Effective communications skills, including writing, development of visuals and delivering presentations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Riley Lett is the consultant officer for this vacancy.