Permanent | €65000 - €80000 | Munich
AdTech and Sales… Could it GET more exciting?!
Annapurna are partnering with a leading international Ad Tech company which specializes on Commerce Media for the Open Internet. Active in 100 countries, they’re a global technology company that helps marketers and media owners reach their goals.
Founded in 2005 and with $61million in funding, they offer a suite of products that activates the world’s largest set of commerce data with the aim to drive better commerce outcomes and bring richer experiences to every consumer.
The company has a unique and diverse culture and with offices around the world, their incredible team collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. All of this supports in their mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The team are now looking for a talented and passionate Sales Account Executive to join the Germany team, working with talented, motivated, and interesting co-workers.
• Consistently close new business at or above quota level.
• You drive Sales for your solution for the highest value opportunities across Europe.
• You adapt and unlock budget in varying sales cycles. You effectively manage account and territory planning to be able to plan and execute sales strategies that balance short to medium term sales cycles for mid-size deals to longer term sales cycles for larger deals
• You nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at companies. You build relationships with prospects to grow potential new business with a solutions focused mindset.
• You quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face, and discover the best Video and / or Contextual Solutions for their business.
• You build relationships with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Account Strategy and more to launch and grow new business within your quota period
• You work and team-up with Business Development Representative, Enterprise Sales and Agency Sales, and Managing Director across the territories, on planning and execution. You can navigate a complex organizational set up with ease.
• You are fluent in English – and speak and write German on a native level
• Significant direct sales experience selling full funnel marketing solutions to enterprise / large customer organizations within the Ad Tech industry.
• Highly collaborative and able to influence within a complex matrix environment. Ability to collaborate effectively with Head of Agencies, Managing Directors and Direct Sales Teams to achieve team-based goals.
• You are innovative and love achieving.
• You have a demonstrated ability to break into new accounts and build business in your market
• Daily lunch vouchers
• Generous vacation policy
• Attractive Hybrid Work-from-Home Policy
• Gym and transport allowance
• Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile
• Career advancement and global mobility opportunities
In addition to working, part of the company’s core values is diversity, equity and inclusion. To reflect this, the company has set up various initiatives from the Green Community to the BIPOC Community and much more! Interested? Send over your cv to email@example.com to find out more information about this exciting opportunity!Apply Now
Connect With Us
1st Floor, Dominican Court,
London SE1 8DJ