Annapurna Recruitment is recruiting a Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis for a Global brand based in Northampton.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for processing payroll for circa 3000 employees. The role will sit in the HR transactional services team.
Your duties include:
- Process payroll for circa 3000 employees and ensure the team provides an efficient payroll service to the bureau.
- Maintain monthly payroll, including collating date entry of starters, leavers, employee benefits, salary sacrifice and other benefits.
- Manage and conduct regular checks to ensure the payroll database is correct.
- Prepare and submit monthly and annual returns to the pension provider.
- Ensure all payroll data is accurate and that all audit records are correct.
- Provide good customer service to employees regarding payroll queries.
- Provide direct support to the wider HR function and assist with ad hoc projects.
- Strong payroll knowledge.
- Exposure to ResourceLink would be desirable.
- Strong excel skills (V- Lookups + Pivot tables)
- This is an exciting role to work with a global brand on a permanent basis.
- The role is paying up to £35,000 + Benefits.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org