Human Resources and Personnel
£65K - £70K
Talent Partner, L--and--D, London, Human Resources and Personnel, £65K - £70K
Our client, an international Financial Services organisation with a fantastic reputation, is looking for a Talent Consultant to join their team.
You will work directly with key business stakeholders to ensure manage the end-to-end Performance management process globally. Your role with involve a mix of strategic planning, process and programme management. You will also be involved in talent management activities ensuring that the organisation is building a strong pipeline of future leaders.
This is a broad and varied role which also offers opportunity to get involved with other HR projects outside of talent, including D&I, and well-being.
What they are looking for:
* A proven Performance / Talent Management background, derived from a Financial / Professional Services organisation
* A willingness to be hands on with involvement in a number of projects and manage changing priorities effectively
* Strong business acumen, and experience to diagnose both individual and organisational development needs
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Knowledge of Workday, would be beneficial but not essential
This really is a great role with huge potential to develop your experience in a global facing role at a pivotal time to the organisation.
For more information, please contact Sharmane Barrett on 02030312468 or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.