Transport and Rail
£55K - £65K
SAP Solution Manager - Plant Maintenance, London, Transport and Rail, £55K - £65K
A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a SAP Engineering Solution Manager paying up to £65 000.
* Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the core engineering processes.
* Act as the primary tester for new functionality.
* Manage the change request process for both the project and business-as-usual for the engineering solution.
* Provide system support as required including key centralised technical services as well as system configuration activities as required.
* Engage with key business representatives to support business change activities and build strong relationships with engineering stakeholders.
* Support the engineering work-stream through required decision making to preserve data standardisation for engineering.
Key skills required:
* Ideally a strong ERP background, with deep knowledge of a specific module (preferably Plant Maintenance).
* Experience at working with blended teams to ensure delivery of major ERP transformation.
* Strong integration experience with other ECC 6.0 modules, specifically MM.
* Experience in diverse and multinational environments is a bonus.
* Ability to engage stakeholders and build relationships effectively.
* Ability to speak to the business on their terms, using a solid understanding of operational priorities and strategic objectives to help develop the ERP approach.
* Knowledge and experience in organisational change and development is advantageous.
* Able to travel both domestically and internationally on occasion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.