Legal Sector Project Manager, London, Legal, £650/day
A leading Law firm based in London are looking for an IT Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract, paying £550p/d - £650p/d. The organisation are in process of implementing a new DMS system and experience implementing Nextdoc or Imanage is required for this role.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Experience managing and delivering global projects within a law firm ideally.
* Must have experience implementing document management systems within law firms.
* Hands-on experience across the Software development life cycle (SDLC).
* Excellent presentation & communication skills.
* Experience and proven ability to work independently as well as in a team.
* Proven experience working in an innovative and fast-paced environment whilst delivering to deadlines.
* Used to managing senior stakeholders across wider parts of the business.
* Experience delivering practice management system implementations such as Elite 3E or Aderant etc.
* Prince 2 or PMP.
* Experience implementing Office 365 or Windows 10 is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.