Human Resources and Personnel
£25K - £25K
HR Administrator, London, Human Resources and Personnel, £25K - £25K
HR Administrator, Professional Services, London, £25,000
The global organisational consulting firm is looking for a HR Administrator o join the London office. The business has operations in more than 50 countries and over 10,000 employees who are working in a fantastic culture.
The successful Administrator will have the opportunity to work closely with the HR Director and will support the stakeholder. Also, the HR Administrator will work in a fast-paced environment and will have the chance to further develop.
* Crete and update employee personal files;
* Support the on-boarding process;
* Be the first point of contact for all external queries;
* Support the annual Appraisal process;
* Support the Payroll with any administrative duties;
* Education to Degree level and CIPD qualified;
* Knowledge of a second European language (Bulgarian is desirable);
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Great communication skills, both verbal and written;
* Prior experience in a fast-paced environment;
If this is of interest please email Georgiana at firstname.lastname@example.org.