£85K - £95K
Business Manager, London, IT, £85K - £95K
A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Business Manager paying £85000 - £95000.
This position is responsible for supporting the delivery of core planning processes, ensuring cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and developing and implementing new initiatives and processes that bring strategic value to the business.
This will involve owning several core planning processes, as well as leading and facilitiing specific programmes in their entirety or leading work streams of larger more complex programmes. The role holder will establish and maintain effective sponsor and stakeholder relationships for the purpose of delivering the programmes and will use change management practices that land and embed sustainable change in a personal, simple and brilliant way.
* Manage the delivery of the core business planning processes, including annual planning, business updates and reviews, as well as liaise with other functions (Finance, HR) to ensure all planning cycles are aligned.
* Collaborate with employees, management team and other stakeholders to understand requirements and align to strategic direction.
* Carry out research, data collection and analysis to understand further strategic priorities.
* Run focus groups and facilitate workshops.
* Prepare business proposals and presentations.
* Present findings and recommendations to senior leadership teams.
* Experience in managing an OKR process, ideally in a technology-oriented environment
* Strong process orientation - track record of excellent delivery in complex and ambiguous environments.
* Exposure to change methodologies.
* Strong problem-solving and strategic planning ability.
* Proven ability to manage multi stakeholder relationships.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Exposure to and experience in high-growth technology companies an advantage.
* Experience working in a strategy consulting role or equivalent project management experience in a technology firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.