Hybrid Model (2 Days in the office)
Annapurna HR has partnered with one of the leading telecommunications businesses in the UK, to recruit an LLTD Manager (Leadership, Learning, Talent & Diversity) to join their team in Birmingham on a Hybrid working model of 2 days a week in the office.
In this role you will be responsible for managing, developing and executing the delivery of a variety of leadership programmes, experiences and activities whilst always maintaining the high standards expected.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Manage, develop and execute the delivery of a variety of leadership programme, experiences and activities
- Gathering and analysing data to understand the leadership landscape, challenges and shifts required
- Influence, collaborate on and activate Group leadership programmes and strategies locally –
- Uplift skills in leadership development across HR function
- Facilitate sessions and coach individuals and teams as required
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders and suppliers to ensure purpose, outputs and outcomes of all work is clear and aligned
- To build stakeholder relationships, including HR teams, business stakeholders, SMEs, partners, suppliers
- Be quick to learn, seek and accept feedback and develop your self-awareness.
- Use data and insights to inform performance improvements – analysing and exploring causes of issues and using evidence and information to deliver the best solutions.
- Work closely with colleagues in talent, performance and early careers, particularly to ensure an integration and consistency with talent pipeline and high potential development
To find out more about this great opportunity, please apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org