Permanent | £75000 - £75000 | London
Our client, a global FinTech business, is looking to recruit a HRBP for their growing HR team. Having been continually successful, even in these trying times, they require an additional headcount to cover all HRBP and Operational elements for London as well as other EU Regions.
As the standalone HRBP in the UK, you will be required to get involved in all areas of HR, both at a strategic and operational level.
A brief overview of the role:
* The role will help to build upon the EU HR offering, partnering with international offices, where required and will amplify their Culture and Engagement strategy for London and the EU regions.
* Support on all advisory and operational HR matters across the full employee life-cycle.
* Be an advocate for managing comms across the EU offices, working with wider teams and helping with global mobility.
Key candidate requirements:
* Minimum qualification – bachelors degree
* Experience of working with UK and EU markets is essential. Experience of working with The Netherlands in particular is extremely advantageous.
* Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, ideally derived from within a growing Technology business.
* Excellent ER and HRBP/Advisory skill-set, with a mindset of being happy to get stuck in with all work.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a business which is thriving and will allow the successful candidate to bring innovative and creative HR ideas to the table and to be able to execute them, with plenty of wider autonomy to lead on a number of HR projects.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity. Please follow the link to apply or contact Terri Wickett at email@example.com for more information.Apply Now
Connect With Us
9th Floor, The London Studios,
60-72 Upper Ground, Bishop's,