Annapurna Recruitment have partnered with a globally renowned Healthcare group who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the UK team to partner with their Regional sites.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, the HR Business Partner will support a dedicated client group within the South West (c.20 sites). Please note this role will require regular travel between sites.
Key responsibilities include:
· Building solid relationship with Senior Leadership team and Line managers and advising on all people related activities
· Talent mapping to understand potential of their people and potential risk
· Advising on employee relations issues including performance management, redundancy, disciplinary and grievances, TUPE, exits etc.
· Being a Culture and values ambassador for the business
· Continuously improve policies and processes
· Leading on performance reviews
· Learning & Development (in collaboration with the L&D team)
· Pay and promotion reviews
· Projects: Well-being, D,E&I, Return to work policy
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Business Partner to join a progressive team with lots of room for career development.
Package: up to £50,000 + car allowance
Please note, we are currently experiencing a very high level of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.Apply Now
Connect With Us
1st Floor, Dominican Court,
London SE1 8DJ