Permanent | £75000 - £75000 | London
Our client, a FTSE 100 corporate, are looking to revolutionise their Talent agenda with a market leading Group Head of Talent. This role will work alongside the Global Talent Director to develop and implement the business talent strategy focused on attracting, retaining and developing crucial Talent at all levels across Group.
* Work collaboratively across business and group functions to drive Talent and Succession programmes.
* Work with senior business leaders on Talent strategy
* Represent the business at Group-wide Talent COE
* Design and implement leadership development and emerging talent programmes to maximise future potential
* Drive workforce planning by function to create an annual talent plan
* Work with the HR Business Partners and leadership team on talent assessment, succession planning and talent development
* Work alongside the Group Talent Director to create a unified approach and market leading offering
* Promote a performance management culture across the business
* Proven experience of senior level Talent and Development expertise at a variety of levels
* Demonstrable track record of developing and implementing business-focused talent, succession planning and leadership development strategies in complex and global environments.
* Experience working on a Global scale, across a complex organisation, at a board strategic level.
* Demonstrable experience of leading a significant team, with multiple stakeholder groups.
* Proven leadership coaching capability
* FCIPD & Leadership Coaching/ Psychometric qualifications desirable
Please contact Craig at email@example.com for more information or call Annapurna Recruitment on 02030312468Apply Now
Connect With Us
9th Floor, The London Studios,
60-72 Upper Ground, Bishop's,