Permanent | £80000 - £80000 | London
I am currently partnered with a global luxury brand to find their next Global Training Manager.
You will be joining a well established business who know their product inside and out! The wider team is collaborative and supportive. This role is to not only role out the global training strategy within store with the support of your team, but also design the training and straetgy behind the delivery.
Experience training teams within the Luxury space is essential. The wider role is to ensure global leadership development and capabilities alongside the furthered inclusion and diversity agenda.
• Work with the central Marketing team to ensure that the brand strategy and vision is embedded into all training and development initiatives across the global markets
• Deliver training content globally up-skilling all employees
• Assessing the training needs of the organisation, and devising short and long-term global training strategies. Working closely with local training teams to embed the central training strategy and setup annual training priorities, tailored to the markets
• Work collaboratively with the central senior management team linking education and training to brand strategy, budgeting and planning
• Forecasting and planning the training budget, working collaboratively with the local teams to ensure this is linked to all training plans
• Collaborates and supports the wider corporate function to achieve efficiencies and synergies to drive marketing projects
• Implementing training programs, assessment and rewards systems to develop brand expertise, soft selling skills, and overall customer experience
• The global training digital e-learning platform will be yours to continue to improve, identifying new innovative training platforms to accelerate education
• Management and delivery of masterclasses around the world
If the above sounds like you – please get in touch!
Connect With Us
9th Floor, The London Studios,
60-72 Upper Ground, Bishop's,