Does working in a fast-paced, innovative FinTech business interest you?
My client is a scale-up company, that have developed a revolutionary tech solution, that has a proven track record of improving and automating the delivery of financial services.
They are harnessing the use of cutting-edge technology whilst keeping a traditional approach to servicing customers with tailored consultations, making every exchange personable.
They are going through a period of exceptional growth and are looking for an ambitious Full-Stack Engineer to join their exciting journey.
- Develop high-volume and high-performance applications using proven frameworks
- Provide support to the software engineering team and client base
- Write unit and integration tests (within test environments to ensure code quality)
- Furth aid consistent use of shared platform components and technologies
- Aid design and develop reusable libraries and APIs
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to suggest appropriate technical solutions to achieve the required product features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject (candidates without a degree, with equivalent experience/certifications will be considered)
- building commercial software applications (FX and payment industry experience is desired)
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies (preferably the MS tech stack, Azure, SaaS, PaaS and CaaS)
- Extensive experience working on complex, time sensitive software projects
- Knowledge of C#, .NET Framework & .NET Core
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of object-oriented programs, SQL, web application development, security and open-source technologies
The company is based in London and they’re keen to meet with a personable Software Developer, who is looking to add substance to their company.
If you think this would be the perfect fit for you don’t hesitate to apply or get in contact at email@example.com.