London – Hybrid
Annapurna has been engaged to find an Event Coordinator to join a boutique organisation within the investment management space. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional events and experiences.
As the Event Coordinator, you will be responsible for organising a wide range of events, from small meetings to large conferences and industry events. You will be involved in every aspect of the event planning process, from conceptualisation to execution and post-event analysis.
- Manage all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, logistics, catering, audio-visual equipment, and guest lists
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure that all events are aligned with the company’s overall strategy and objectives
- Develop and manage event budgets, ensuring that all expenses are tracked and approved in a timely manner
- Work with the marketing and communications team to create event materials, such as invitations, brochures, and programmes
- Ensure that all events are executed flawlessly, with a focus on quality, attention to detail, and guest experience
- Conduct post-event analysis to evaluate the success of each event and identify areas for improvement
- Proven experience as an Event Coordinator, with a track record of delivering successful events
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage budgets and timelines effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions
- A passion for events and the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and have a passion for delivering exceptional events, then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative organisation within the investment management space. Apply now and take the first step towards your next career move.
Please reach out to Genevieve at email@example.com to find out more!
*Disclaimer – please note Annapurna is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of the client.
Annapurna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity and diversity. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.