Annapurna HR have been engaged to work on an assignment to find an Employee Relations Lead for an international communications organisation on a permanent basis.
As the ER Lead, you will be part of the People leadership team, reporting into the UK People Director, responsible for driving modernisation and consistency across ER policies and processes. You will also provide professional advice on specific individual and collective ER cases across the entire UK.
- Provide counsel on employee related issues, advising managers on ER cases relating to performance, sickness, disciplinary and grievance whilst ensuring consistency and good legal practice.
- Upskill and coach managers by providing 1 to 1 coaching to ensure they have more confidence to deal with low level ER cases.
- Establish accurate and up-to-date reports that show trends across the UK.
- Deliver interventions to reduce the occurrence of employee relations cases.
- Review all UK policies that relate to ER and identify gaps needing to be addressed.
- Ensure all variations of UK employment contracts are legal, up to date and consistent across the UK.
- Co-ordinate and deliver ER projects including M&A, restructures and TUPE.
- Previous experience advising on complex and high-volume Employee Relations cases including grievance, disciplinary and attendance management.
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law.
- Demonstrable experience working within a fast-paced, multi-site organisation.
- Experience having delivered end-to-end change projects.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to streamline processes and policies and find workable, pragmatic solutions to problems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic brand within a growing team paying up to £65,000 DOE + benefits.
Please contact Robyn Hunt-Williams, if this role is of interest: email@example.com