Annapurna have partnered with a Leading, 10,000+, Belgium headquartered, organisation to support their search of an Epic Owner.
This individual, will plan and steer implementations of large and complex IT development initiatives across different teams (business and/or technical).
They will sets up effective collaboration and communication between all stakeholders, according to agile governance principles, and be responsible for the planning and steering the implementation of epics with impact on multiple (enabling) tribes.
- €550-600 a day
- Hybrid: Remote & Office in Brussels
- 6 months – extension likely
- Languages – ENG + FR/NL (plus)
- Align release planning with involved teams considering effort estimates and capacity.
- Propose appropriate delivery slices and release slots, favoring frequent releases.
- Communicate planning and commitment to all stakeholders.
- Verify if necessary steps are or have been taken for compliancy with financial, security, privacy governance.
- Minimum 10 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments.
- Maintain helicopter-view with sufficient technical knowledge and anticipate potential issues.
- Experience with working in large organisations and bridge business and technical departments
- Solution oriented, stress resistant and performing well under tight deadlines.