Global HR Content Strategist – London/ Midlands
Annapurna HR have been engaged to find a Global HR Content Strategist to join a leading consumer bank going through exciting periods of transformation and optimisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for making the business a fantastic place for its employees to work, enabling the HR function to be simple and efficient, and collaborating with senior leaders across HR and the broader business to transform the global HR function. My client is looking for a Global HR Content Strategist to define a content and knowledge management strategy and implement this as an effective service across the business.
- Define and maintain content vision and principles.
- Ensure the delivery of content management services.
- Full ownership of the end-to-end content lifecycle from creation all the way through to archive.
- Review visual presentation design, style and user experience of the chat-bots and other internal HR systems such as system messages and workflows.
- Review all colleague facing content including HR policies, process information, letter templates and guidance.
- Manage relationships and engagement with content owners across HR.
- Work closely with project teams to develop ad hoc content management technology and processes.
- Extensive experience in content management design and execution.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills, managing demand and requirement across individual programmes and the wider business.
- Experience operating in a complex, project-based environment managing tight deadlines.
- Experience working within a fast-paced business environment.
- Proven ability to work autonomously.
- Strong communication skills and an extremely high level of written communication.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, international organisation going through periods of exciting transformation. You will be reporting into the Change Management Lead and have the opportunity to work globally across the business.
This role is a permanent opportunity paying up to £100,000 DOE + fantastic benefits.