.I've been retained by a large multinational organisation, on a super exciting search for a Compensation Improvement Specialist. The primary responsibility is to understand the scope of the annual compensation review, identifying improvements to ensure successful delivery moving forwards. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
– Experience of delivering sustained change in compensation and rewards functions in multi-national organisations
– Will bring strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly assess situations, identify gaps and possible solutions.
– Strong experience of working with various HR Systems, including project delivery through integrating separate platforms
– Has the proven ability to use metrics and data analysis to identify issues, develop practical solutions and evaluate business impact.
– Strong commercial awareness and business understanding
– A good understanding of a culturally diverse workforce.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, then please do get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
Connect With Us
9th Floor, The London Studios,
60-72 Upper Ground, Bishop's,