A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Change Manager with shared service experience on an permanent contract, paying up to £55K per annum.
The main focus of this role will be the transition of HR and Finance from shared services to the core business functions and introducing a higher level of self service across the organisation. This is an active, hands-on role, requiring a person who thrives on challenging and varied work. The role requires interfacing with a wide number of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Following the ADKAR methodology to ensure the bedding in of change and delivery for the transformation programme.
- Helping the organisation develop and adopt new processes, standards and ways of working around self-service and collaboration: These may include new best practice standards in areas such as finance, HR, and the cross-project self-service theme, etc.
- This person will work with the Head of Change Management and Shared Service project managers to develop SMART objectives and outcomes that will allow the streams and organisation to assess success levels and future planning.
- Work with the Head of Change Management to investigate and report on the success of the change initiatives, and to analyse and report on data gathered from the business regarding this.
- Establish and manage the relationship with the stakeholder groups to ensure buy in and reduce any resistance to the programme.
- An in-depth understanding of Change Management methodology, needs demonstrable experience of creating change impact assessments and planning, developing change plans to influence ways of working in both business and IT contexts.
- Use of PROCI (ADKAR) to plan, manage and report on change.
- Change Management qualification, certification, or experience.
- Experience of developing key measurements for businesses change, measuring cultural and behavioural change.
- Experience in analysing and supporting Target Operating Model implementations, including introducing new processes and governance structures that support these.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Riley Lett is the consultant officer for this vacancy.