We were voted the 11th Best Small Company to work for by The Sunday Times & Best Professional Services Agency 2019!
We’re looking for driven and self-starting individuals to join our multi-award winning business. Annapurna can offer a career in a fun, yet supportive environment – ideal for Graduates looking for a challenge.
Our vision is to be the world’s leading responsible search firm. We provide the highest quality values-led recruitment service delivered by the best consultants, utilising a search methodology derived from a passion for innovation, thought leadership and outstanding corporate social responsibility. We operate throughout the UK, DACH region and Nordic countries.
We have recently been recognised by Investing in Talent Awards for our Professional Development Program.
You will learn the basics of what makes a successful 360 recruiter and how to deliver end to end recruitment services for clients and candidates.
You will follow the pathway of our High-Performance Programme (HPP) which provides you with targets to work towards for your first six months in the business and provides you with a structure to your day while giving you an insight to all the activities involved in being a successful recruiter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Finding and qualifying candidates using all the tools and resources provided
- Writing and publishing adverts
- Headhunting A-grade candidates through various platforms
- Building candidate market maps
- Booking and running candidate and client meetings
- Arranging candidate interviews, including preparing candidates and collecting feedback
- Lead generation and conversion
- Managing client processes and establishing commitment on roles
- Building relationships with hiring managers
- Establishing your own brand in the market through a variety of mechanisms
- Inviting candidates and clients to Business Transformation Network (BTN) events and encouraging them to create content for the platform
- Work towards the monthly targets set out in HPP
- Achieve all objectives and targets agreed with team leader/mentor
Qualifications and Skills
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Hard-working and self-motivated to push yourself to succeed
- Have the confidence to try new things and operate outside your comfort zone
- Competitive, with a goal orientated mindset
- Can demonstrate previous situations which have required resilience and tenacity
- Display good organisational skills
- Ideally will have strong previous sales experience (but this is not essential)
- Able to demonstrate a history of success and having gone above and beyond in a certain discipline, for example; sport, music, academics, work, extra-curricular activities, etc.
- Willingness to learn and a capacity to be self-analytical
- We also look for individuals who will bring energy to the role and their team
In the role it is important that someone always displays Annapurna’s values:
What we can offer you
- Award-winning training scheme
- Personal business coach and mentor
- Highly competitive commission scheme
- Clear promotion pathway with excellent career progression opportunities
- Quarterly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- All expenses paid summer holidays (previous destinations have included Barcelona, Lisbon) and a High Achievers Super Trip (previous destinations have included Las Vegas, San Fran and Cape Town)
- Quarterly team night outs (activities like go-karting, white-water rafting, crazy golf, spa and Crystal Maze)
- Weekly yoga sessions
- 5-a-side football teams and entry into various sports tournaments
- Regular social nights and wellness months
- Friendly and social working environment in big open-plan offices (including ping pong tables, Xbox and pool table)
London or Munich